Pics - Part I



PICS



Hey girls je suis de retour après 1 mois d'absence mais je suis toujours la.
Tout d'abord je vous souhaites à toutes et à tous une très bonne année.
Cette année il y'aura beaucoup de changement, de posts...
En attendant je vous laisse découvrir quelque photos.
Xoxo...


Hey girls I'm back after one month absence but I'm still there.
First of all I wish you all and to all a good year.
This year it y 'will change much from posts ...
In the meantime I'll let you see some pictures.
Xoxo... 



 
Nails- OPI -Dating a royal


  



  

  

  



1 - Liptick-803 Pink Flamingo by Kiko
Nails-277 Blueberry Glitter & 287 Dark Carmine Red by Kiko
2 - sapin de noël / christmas tree
3 - Nails - OPI / Eyeshadow -179 Mat Black by Kiko
Eye pencil - 408 Turquoise by kiko
4 - pants/ Jogging
5 - spray pour le corp monoi et noix de coco /spray for body monoi and coconut by sephora
6 - me Sunday morning / zara pants/ t-shirt H&M
7 - Un Viennois au chocolat /a Viennese chocolate Mccafé
8 - glace vanille chocolat noix de coco avec crème chantilly /Chocolate vanilla ice cream with coconut whipped cream  Restaurant Elrancho, Paris



7 commentaires:

  1. Fun color!! Love it :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Followed!
    Love your blog!
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi dear! You're a miracle! I'm your new follower! I wait for you in my blog!
    tini-tani.blogspot.ru/
    www.facebook.com
    twitter

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. hello beautiful..Following your blog..hope you will follow mine as well :)
    xx

    http://mahnoorshaul.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love this shade :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. lovely! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    RépondreSupprimer

 

INSTAGRAM

Blogger news

Polyvore

Membres

Independant Fashion Blogger