Oufit of the day



OUFIT


Hi girls, comment allez vous? j'ai été absente pendant un petit moment à cause des cours mais me voila de retour avec un post.
Sa faisais un petit moment que j'avais pas fais un post oufit et me voila de retour avec un oufit...
je vous laisse découvrir xoxo ...


Hi girls, how are you? I have been absent for a while because of course, but here I am back with a post.
It did a moment that I do not post oufit and here I am back with a oufit ...
I let you discover xoxo...

 



 

 

 

 

T-shirt - Custom t-shirt
Black Jeans - Mango
Cardigan - buy in a shop in paris
shoes - buy in a shop in paris
Ring - H&M









4 commentaires:

  1. This is Poppie from IFB. Hi doll! I am now following via Bloglovin and I'm not sure if it is my connection or if you just don't have GFC set up. I am also following via tumblr.

    I love your shoes in this post!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! I love the outfit!
    You look great!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. nice to meet you. I am your follower now :-)

    RépondreSupprimer

 

INSTAGRAM

Blogger news

Polyvore

Membres

Independant Fashion Blogger