Inspiration of The Month


My Inspiration


Hi girls je suis de retour ces derniers temps je n'étais pas très présente car je suis très occuper et c'est les vacances aussi donc j'essaye de profiter mais vous inquièté pas je suis de retour pour partager pleins de choses.
Mon poste du jour mes inspirations du moi d'aout.
Je vous laisse découvrir xoxo...


Hi girls I'm back in recent times I was not very active because I am very busy and it's also the holidays so I try to make you worry but I'm back to share many things.
My post of the day of my inspirations to me in August.
I let you discover xoxo...

 



 
Zoe Saldana

 

 

Christina Milian

 

 
Solange Knowles

 














9 commentaires:

  1. I love NY, especially NYC!
    http://denimanddogs.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi! I loved your pictures, where are you from??
    Ntalia
    http://natalia-etlamode.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. new york - the dream of my life to finally be able to visit some day!!! :D the pictures are gorgeous, really like your selection!! those louboutins are simply to drool over!!! ^^

    with love, veronika from entertainment scrapbook.com

    RépondreSupprimer

 

INSTAGRAM

Blogger news

Polyvore

Membres

Independant Fashion Blogger