My oufit of the Day


My Oufit Of The Day

Hi girls comment allez vous aujourd'hui moi je vais super bien, il fait un temps magnifique donc j'ai profiter pour vous faire partager ma tenue du jour...
Je profite de ce magnifique temps pour etre dans mon jardin et faire mon poste.
Je profite un maximum car la semaine prochaine sera charger...


Hi girls how are you today I'm going great, the weather is beautiful so I enjoy to share with you my outfit of the day ...
I take this time to be beautiful in my garden and do my job.
I take up for next week will load ...




 


                                      
  
                     


  


 



 A la base c'est une longue robe noir que j'ai décidé de tranformer en jupe longue, je vous montrerais dans un prochain poste la robe noir.
Basically it's a long black dress that I decided to turn it into a long skirt, I would show youthe next job in a black dress.

Blue T-shirt - H&M
Skirt -Buy in a small shop
Shoes - Spartiate
Ring - H&M
Sunglasses - Charle Jourdan
Kiko Nails

16 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. merci c vrais qu'il fait beau et j'en ai profiter lol :)

      Supprimer
  2. That color blue looks really lovely on you!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via blgolovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you on twitter, follow back?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win a wonderful long dress from Shabby Apple

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you for your message and I've followed on twitter thank you again
      :)

      Supprimer
  5. that color is gorgeous on you!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love the colors of this outfit! looks good on you. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful outfit!!! thank you so much for your visit!!
    I follow you now!
    Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RépondreSupprimer

 

INSTAGRAM

Blogger news

Polyvore

Membres

Independant Fashion Blogger