Simple



SIMPLE

 Hi girls comment vous allez aujourd'hui j'espère que vous passez un execellent week-end, moi je vais bien je passe un week-end trankille après une semaine assez charger en émotion, de travaille, de fou rire bref je vais bien.
Bon comme je l'avais dit dans les post précédent j'essaierais de faire un post oufit et un post  makeup. Donc aujourd'hui c'est un post oufit avec deux tenues du week-end et dans la semaine je ferai un post makeup peut etre demain je c pas encore mais j'ai fait quelque achats makeup donc je vous montrerais.

Hi girls how you today I hope you are having an execellent weekend, I'm fine I spend a weekend after a week trankille enough load on emotion, works, short of laughter I'm fine.
Well as I said in previous post I would try to make a post and a post oufit makeup. So today is a post with two oufit held the weekend and this week I will post a makeup tomorrow I can be is not yet but I made some purchases makeup so I could show you.






Picture 1
T-shirt - Zara
Pants - Zara
Shoes
Picture 2
T-shirt - H&M
Jean Slim - H&M
Bag - H&M
Gold Ring - H&M

16 commentaires:

  1. hi lovely.. thanks for dropping me a line on IFB! i'm now following your lovely blog via GFC, hope you follow me back :)

    love,
    -Giuliana
    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for the comment you left me! Love your blog! I'm following you back!

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. sometimes simplicity is the best <3 cool blog,cool posts
    would you like to follow each other?:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thanks girls it's nice , i follow your blog :)

      Supprimer
  4. Love both looks, you look stunning.


    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love both outfits!! You look great!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lovely blog and you look lovely:) Invite to me:) I follow you and I hope you follow me:)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you so much girls :), i follow your blog

      Supprimer
  7. Hey doll, thanx for the follow, following you back via Bloglovin because my GFC has problems.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I am following back on GFC plus I am also following on bloglovin!

    RépondreSupprimer

 

INSTAGRAM

Blogger news

Polyvore

Membres

Independant Fashion Blogger