My Oufit of The Day & What's in my Bag

My Oufit of The Day & What's in My Bag


Hi girls comment allez-vous aujourd'hui?
Moi je vais bien, c'est vrendredi il fait beau et j'ai opter pour une tenue décontracter aujourd'hui.
J'ai décider de vous faire partager ma tenue du jour et ce qu'il y'a dans mon sac en ce moment.( J'ai vider mon sac car c'était un peu le bordel lol).
Et je profite aussi pour vous dire que je vous souhaite un exellent week-end et c'est le début des vacances de Paque pour moi.
Xoxo

Hi girls how are you today?
I'm fine, it's vrendredi it's nice and I opt for a relaxing place today.
I decide to share my outfit of the day and what there's in my bag right now. (I emptied my bag because it was a bit of a mess lol).
And I also want to tell you I wish you an exellent weekend and this is the beginning of the Easter holiday for me.
xoxo
 






 
 
1- My Bag /2-headphones/ 3-Wallet/ 4-Note Book/ 5- hairbrush/ Lips Balm/6-pocket camera/7-Glamour Magazine April(I did not buy that for the month of May with Lana Del rey cover)/8-scarf/9- Makeup Bag/10-Givenchy Mirror/11-Sun glasses & Glasses(Charle Jourdan & H&M)



8 commentaires:

  1. Loved the what's in my bag and the white tee! Glamour is my favorite magazine in the world <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love the white top in this post
    and i really like your blog
    i am now following
    please check out my blog and follow back if you like :)

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

 

INSTAGRAM

Blogger news

Polyvore

Membres

Independant Fashion Blogger