Cover of California Style Magazine - Nicole Richie

California Style

 Hi girls, cette semaine j'ai pleins de postes a vous présenter, un look que je ferais cette semaine ça fait un certain moment que je n'en ai pas fait.
Mais aujourd'hui je voulais vous montrer la couverture et les photos du magazine Carlifornia Style ou pose Nicole Richie...

Hi girls, this week I was full of posts you have, look what I would do this week it's been a while since I have not done.
But today I wanted to show you the cover and photos of Carlifornia Style magazine or ask Nicole Richie ...


 






 Nicole Richie


Je l'a trouve tout simplement magnifique sur ces photos , elle a un coté très chic et élégant et j'aime beaucoup.
I have found absolutely amazing in these photos, she quoted a very chic and elegant and I love.


18 commentaires:

  1. I love Nicole Richie!! She has the best style!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. yeah, yes you're right it's great that girl

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. She's beautiful!!
    I've just found your blog by chance and I love it!!
    I hope you like mine!!
    Would you like follow each other?
    New post on my blog!!!
    ''Flowers+mint''
    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you it's nice for your comment, I'll take a ride on your blog.

      Supprimer
  4. toujour bien foutu cette fille . J'adore son maquillage !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ah sa tu l'as dit toujour aussi bien foutu je l'adore

      Supprimer
  5. Réponses
    1. oh thank you it's nice I'm going to see your blog

      Supprimer
  6. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Three lucky person will win a pair of sunnies of therir choice, enter the contest!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you to follow me and we'll stay in touch xoxo

      Supprimer
  7. Nicole have such a great style and taste!

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you for your message is very nice I'll take a ride on your blog

      Supprimer
  9. Hi dear! Nice post :)

    I hope you like and follow my blog, I'm waiting for your comments!

    http://www.acupofashion.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi girls thank you for your comment I would go see your blog

      Supprimer

 

INSTAGRAM

Blogger news

Polyvore

Membres

Independant Fashion Blogger