Spécial Style Of The Week "Differente Styles" - Angela Simmons

Hi girls je suis de retour avec un nouveau post aujourd'hui.
J'espère que vous passer un très bon Week-end moi je passe un très bon week-end chez moi en me reposant,  avec une semaine agitée que j'ai eu.
En fin Bref  je voulais vous faire partager les meilleures looks de Miss Angela Simmons qui est la créatrice de "Pastry" avec sa soeur Vanessa Simmons qui est une marque de Basket quiq marche très bien auax Etats-Unis et en Europe.
J'adore son style et ces tenues.
Elle a vraiment beaucoup de gout elle peut passer d'un style Chic à style plus Coloré/Fun.
Et vous que pensez-vous de ces tenues? Donner moi votre avis.
Xoxo

Hi girls I'm back with a new post today.
I hope you spend a great weekend I had a great weekend with me and relaxing with a hectic week I had.
So in the end I wanted to share with you the best looks of Miss Angela Simmons is the creator of "Pastry" with her sister Vanessa Simmons is a brand of basketball quiq works very well auax United States and Europe.
I love his style and the outfits.
She really have much taste can change from one style to style more Chic Colorful / Fun.
And you what do you think of these outfits? Give me your opinion.
xoxo





Angela Simmons

8 commentaires:

  1. she is so beautiful!!

    love the first look!

    kisses

    caramellitsa

    http://caramellitsa.blospot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Angela Simmons has cute style and she's not afraid to step outside of the box! Thanks for sharing!

    Xoxo,
    Steph and Amber

    http://whatsinhercloset411.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, she dares really all that's why I love her, she is not afraid to take risks. I love your blog Xoxo

      Supprimer

 

INSTAGRAM

Blogger news

Polyvore

Membres

Independant Fashion Blogger