My Red Bag Chanel

Hi girls je suis de retours avec nouveau post ce soir.
Le post du jour c'est mon beau sac chanel vintage  rouge que ma mère m'a offert cette été. Je l'aime ce sac tout d'abord parce qu'il était à ma mère et il est unique.
Je l'aime tellement que j'en prend soin.
Je l'ai associé avec ma tenue du soir.

Hi girls I'm back with new post tonight.
The post of the day is my beautiful red vintage Chanel bag that my mother gave me this summer. I love this bag at first because it was my mother and it is unique.
I love it so much that I cared.
I associated with my place in the evening.
 
 
 



Blazer - H&M
T-Shirt - ZARA
Jean Slim - H&M
Shoes
Bag - Chanel
Glasses -H&M

10 commentaires:

  1. hi!!!!really nice blog!follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. oh thank you is nice, ok I'm gonna take a ride on your blog I will follow and you can follow my blog also xoxo.
      Http://purplerubys.blogspot.com

      Supprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. oh merci c'est gentille , c'est vrais je l'aime beaucoup.
      J'ai vu ton blog et je l'adore beaucoup tu as beaucoup de style et surtout beaucoup de classe j'adore Xoxo.
      Tu peut suivre mon blog :)

      Supprimer
  3. You are so blessed to be able to have that bag!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh thank you it's real nice that I am very lucky that's why I cared. You just follow my blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. you are sooo lucky!!!this bag is amazing!! love it :DDD

    Thank you so much for your message in ifb i just followed your blog it is very very pretty!!

    happy blogging!
    caramellitsa

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh it's really nice for your comment, and follow my blog I'll have a look at yours: D xoxo

      Supprimer
  6. I love that bag! It's so beautiful. Someday I would love to have a Chanel, especially a vintage one. I'm following you now, and thanks so much for the support!
    Take care and keep in touch!
    xoxo
    Janie
    http://dallasdivadiaries.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much for your comment that touches me deeply, I am so thankful it's a beautiful bag I had and I hope you too will have the opportunity to have a miss.
      Thank you for following my blog I would come take a ride on the take. xoxo

      Supprimer

 

INSTAGRAM

Blogger news

Polyvore

Membres

Independant Fashion Blogger